Wednesday, January 28

Life is great....and busy.

SO, today my friend, Whitney, told me, "Wow, Ash, I'm always so impressed by your extensive "to do" lists - so detailed." Ha - yes, yes this is true. I love to make a list of things to do and then cross them off one by one - nothing better than the feeling of swiping your pen across an item in your list - something you accomplished that day! I sometimes (just because I like to see things crossed off) will add things to the "to do" list that I have already done that day, just so I can satisfactorily (not a word, pretty sure) cross it off. haha L - O - S - E - R! :-)


WELL, I will admit, my list of things to do has grown MUCH, MUCH longer this month! At first, I was completely overwhelmed - I had no idea where to even start. BUT, I sat down, made a list of all I have to get done, and it feels great to say things are slowly, but surely being crossed off one by one. Amazing! Also, I have learned that people really do LOVE to help and that it is okay to ask for help. I have the most amazing family and friends anyone could ask for and they help me out more than they possibly know!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)