Thursday, October 6

Ava's Newborn Pictures

A girl in my ward took newborn pictures of baby Ava when she was 5 days old. I could NOT be happier with how they turned out. She did SUCH a good job and I just loved watching her take pictures and be so sweet with our little Ava. When I saw the first one, I broke down and cried. I just think they are perfect. :) I love how she caught Ava smiling a few times - those are some of my favorites! :)

I couldn't choose just a few to share, so hopefully this isn't Ava overload. :) :) 

I absolutely LOVE this one!













We love you little Miss Ava Loo! :)

4 comments:

Elise said...

What a beautiful baby and a beautiful Mama! I love that she's smiling in so many of them! These are amazing photos.

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I love them all, but my very favorite is the one with you and her together! She has so many cute headbands and flowers, too.

Maddy said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats again guys she is perfect. I wish I could be nearby to meet her and so I could practice taking pictures on such a pretty baby :)

Once Upon an Equine said...

Precious pictures. Ava is a super model!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)