Tuesday, April 7

39 weeks



How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 28 pounds as of this morning, and definitely feeling every single pound...ughhh. I actually lost 6 lbs a few weeks ago when I was sick and haven't gained any weight since.
Maternity clothes? Yes and no. My normal jeans still fit below my belly and I don't wear maternity shirts - but I love my maternity dresses!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I feel like I have figured out the "pillow" situation  and how to prop myself up enough to sleep decently. 
Best moment this week: Scheduling an induction date - Thursday morning, April 9th. :) I will be 39 weeks 1 day.
Have you told family and friends: Everyone
Movement: TONS, all the time.
Heartburn? Yes, horrible! I'm popping Zantac like it's candy. :)
Food cravings: Coconut Chobani Yogurt Flips - loove them!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have actually felt better the last few weeks! I was FOR REAL sick a few weeks ago and since then haven't thrown up hardly at all (maybe just a few times here or there). I still feel very nauseous if I drink a lot of water after I eat or if I eat too early in the morning. 
Have you started to show yet: No need to answer this question haha.
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!! :)
Labor Signs Doctor says I am at a 3, lots of contractions on Saturday, tons and tons of Braxton Hicks that are more painful than before, and some other signs that I feel aren't necessary to write on my blog haha. 
Belly Button in or out? In, but completely flat. ALMOST out.
Baby Name Ideas:  We have two names, and will decide when we meet him. We are keeping it a surprise though. :) I think it's more fun that way. 
Wedding rings on or off? On, no swelling at all
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on the time of day (nothing abnormal haha)



No comments:

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)