Wednesday, October 8

Pregnant!

I wrote this in a draft, never intending to post it...but I'm afraid of losing it, so I figure why not chronicle my journey to baby #3.

So far, this pregnancy has been similar in some ways, but different in some ways than my others. I am "showing" WAAAAY sooner - I'm serious, my belly is definitely not what it was 3 months ago. I am also "sick" all. day. long. I am on the verge of throwing up constantly, but if I sit calmly, chew some gum and just breathe deeply, I can usually keep it from actually happening. There have been a few throwing up in the car incidents because the car makes me feel sick if I am driving in the morning. Nothing ever sounds good to eat...ever. And I constantly have a bad taste in my mouth...like something bitter on the back of my tongue. I have also been soooooooo irritable this time around - like everything bugs me waaaay more than normal. I can feel this starting to go away, but man it was bad.

So here are the previous things I wrote about this pregnancy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I guess baby number three is on the way! I have really enjoyed re-reading my blog entries from when I was pregnant with Gavin, so I decided to write down my feelings this time around as well. I am 5 weeks along...still very early, so early that I really can't talk about it yet. So this private blog is a perfect journal of sorts for me.

How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: None so far
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Fine
Best moment this week: No
Have you told family and friends: My dad, Kaitlyn, Nam, Jordan and Monica
Movement: No
Food cravings No
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Have you started to show yet No
Gender prediction ?
Labor Signs No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on the time of day (nothing abnormal haha)
Weekly Wisdom: 
Milestones
Baby Name Ideas:  
  Boys - Crew, Rowan, Owen
  Girls - Olivia, Everlee, Harper

Pregnancy goals this time:

1. Gain no more than 25 lbs
2. Exercise daily
3. Eat very little sugar and flour
4. Get adequate sleep (ba haha)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 weeks - feeling queasy, nothing sounds good to eat except bland food (rice, chicken noodle soup, etc)
6 weeks, 4 days - threw up first time


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 weeks:
(Sunday) threw up 5 times, nothing sounded good to eat. Hoping this isn't the new "normal"


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: plus 2 pounds (depending on the time of day) yikes!
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Fine
Best moment this week: Telling more family members
Have you told family and friends: My dad, Kaitlyn, Nam, Lisa and Jeff, Maddie, Kelsey and Brad, Granny & Papa
Movement: No
Food cravings: Peaches...honestly nothing else. I eat a lot of saltine crackers and other bland foods like tortillas with cheese
Food aversions: Meat - any and ALL meat, sugary things (leaves a horrible taste in my mouth)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything - really I feel nauseous all day, but I have to keep eating because if I get hungry, I feel super sick. If I get hot, I honestly feel like I'm about to have a panic attack haha. These hot summer days have been stressful. 
Have you started to show yet: I honestly feel like I have. What the heck? My belly is definitely poking out more than it did before at this point! Oh dear. I don't look "pregnant" though - just in that awkward fat stage. 
Gender prediction: ?
Labor Signs No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely moody - I am so, so, so tired and feeling so queasy all day...yes I am moody - and you would be too! haha. 
Weekly Wisdom: I had a dream I was having twins and it freaked me out so bad. SO, when I feel overwhelmed I can say at least I'm not having twins. :/
Milestones
Baby Name Ideas:  
  Boys - Crew, Rowan, Owen, Milo
  Girls - Olivia, Everlee, Harper, Reagan, Mila

10 week ultrasound. Bryson and Gavin came with me and we got a little peek of our little gummy bear. Ava was at preschool. The NP said the baby is measuring at 9 weeks 1 day, but she kept my due date at April 15th. 180 bpm heartbeat. Everything looks great. :)




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 weeks, 3 days - I heard the baby's heartbeat on our at home fetal doppler! What a beautiful sound!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 weeks:

And now I am 13 weeks tomorrow. I have a dr appointment next Monday, just a routine checkup. We will find out the gender in about 2 weeks. I am still feeling sick and exhausted...one activity for the day and I am wiped out haha. I am hoping I am on the upswing and I start feeling back to my normal self again. 

And that's the update so far. :) So excited. :)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

So excited for you guys. And I'm glad you are documenting this pregnancy. I really enjoy reading your blog and looking at all of your beautiful photos! :)

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to hear what the baby is!! Hope you're feeling better!

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Ohhh this reminds me so much of how I felt with Grace. I had almost forgotten about some of these things - like how meat and sugar are disgusting and that never-ending bad taste in your mouth! Bah! I bet you're having a girl.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)