Saturday, October 25

It's a BOY!

We had our early determination ultrasound yesterday and we found out our little one is a BOY!!! How exciting to have two little guys in our family - two little brothers. I swear Ava was destined to have little brothers because she has always been so high-energy and she loves to play rough and tumble and just can totally keep up with two little brothers. As soon as the girl put the ultrasound wand on my belly I saw "it" right away - like immediately. She wasn't even looking at her screen and hadn't freezed the image and I blurted out, "It's a boy." haha It was very obvious, which is always good to have a clear shot - my kids have always been very cooperative in this area and not modest or shy at all. :) So now to decide on a name. It's nice that I have pretty much everything we need for him because I swear it feels like Gavin just barely outgrew all the newborn clothes. 






No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)