Tuesday, March 17

36 weeks


How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 25 pounds, and definitely feeling every single pound...ughhh
Maternity clothes? I am loving leggings and stretchy jeans these days - I do have one pair of black maternity jeans that I've had since I was pregnant with Ava and I live in those. 
Stretch marks? No....I've been lucky so far to not get them with my other two, and not yet with this one...4 more weeks, I hope I don't get them at the last minute!
Sleep: Ugh. My back hurts if I sleep on one side, I can't breathe if I sleep on my back of course...so I sleep on my side with one pillow wedged behind my back, one propping up my massive belly and one between my legs. hahaha. Once I get comfortable, I do NOT move. 
Best moment this week: Ava kisses my belly all the time and talks to her little brother. She says, "I love you little brother!" And she loves to ask questions about him and just about babies in general. One funny one was, "Mom, what color does baby's poop?" I explained that usually little babies poop is yellow and now every time I change Gavin's diaper, she reminds me of her fun new fact about babies - not in a silly, gross way...just very matter-of-fact. I am so excited to see her with the baby, she will be my big helper girl. 
Have you told family and friends: Everyone
Movement: TONS, all the time. Bryson saw my belly moving like crazy from across the room the other day and was freaking out.
Heartburn? Yes, horrible! I'm popping Zantac like it's candy. :)
Food cravings: Tacos? Girl Scout cookies? IDK, nothing in particular, but everything at the same time. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still feel very nauseous in the mornings, but don't throw up every day anymore! Just every few days instead. 
Have you started to show yet: Um, yes. I am a whale haha. 
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!! :)
Labor Signs No, but I have braxton hicks contractions ALL the time. Sometimes painful, which I never experienced with either of my kids before. 
Belly Button in or out? In, but completely flat. 
Baby Name Ideas:  We have two names, and will decide when we meet him. We are keeping it a surprise though. :) I think it's more fun that way. 
Wedding rings on or off? On, no swelling at all
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on the time of day (nothing abnormal haha)
Weekly Wisdom: We are ready for you baby! I can't wait to squeeze those little buns!!

No comments:

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)