Monday, February 2

30 weeks

10 weeks until we meet this new little man. I can't wait to see what he looks like and see what my kids think of their new little brother.
Untitled-1

Untitled-2

Untitled-3

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 15-17 pounds, depending on the time of day haha
Maternity clothes? Still wearing all my normal jeans...I have a maternity dress and I'm wearing bigger shirts. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Fine, I really don't have trouble sleeping at all. 
Best moment this week: He is constantly moving, and being able to feel him kick from the outside is always fun. My belly moves so much.
Have you told family and friends: Everyone
Movement: TONS, all the time.
Heartburn? Yes, horrible!! Zantac is my very best friend! Makes a world of difference. 
Food cravings: Nothing really in particular. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still throw up usually once a day, in the morning. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, definitely. I feel huuuggge this time.
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!! :)
Labor Signs No, but I have been feeling Braxton Hicks since about 17 weeks. TONS of Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on the time of day (nothing abnormal haha)
Weekly Wisdom: ?
Random: I am LOVING my Lush Body Bar - I want to shout from the rooftops how great I think it is! haha. Really though, everyone who is pregnant should get one and slather your belly in it every time you shower. I also love Burts Bees Mama Bee lotion.

I have pretty much everything ready for the baby to come - we got a new car seat since our old one was expired. I have bought a few new blankets and some new little clothes, because I am a believer that every baby needs and few new things for themselves - it can't ALL be hand-me-downs when you're a younger sibling.

Baby Name Ideas:  We think we have a name...but now I am totally second guessing that name. I am back to googling "baby boy name ideas." HA! Help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So exciting! I can't wait to meet him! I am totally missing being pregnant :( and it's only been two weeks!! Your belly looks bigger than I remember with Ava, and Gavin. I love that dress on you btw darling! I'll have to check out what a lush body bar is! Miss seeing you around!

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)