Friday, January 9

26 weeks

IMG_7564
Untitled-1

How far along? 26 weeks and a few days
Total weight gain/loss: Up 13-15 pounds, depending on the time of day haha
Maternity clothes? Still wearing all my normal jeans and shirts...I have one maternity dress. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Fine - my back hurts though. And the acid reflux makes it hard to fall asleep sometimes.
Best moment this week: He is constantly moving, and being able to feel him kick from the outside is always fun. My belly moves so much.
Have you told family and friends: Everyone
Movement: TONS, all the time.
Heartburn? Yes, horrible!!
Food cravings: Eh, unhealthy food. Fries, chips, milkshakes...everything I shouldn't eat. Oops.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still throw up usually once a day, in the morning. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, definitely. I feel huuuggge this time.
Gender prediction: It's a BOY!! :)
Labor Signs No, but I have been feeling Braxton Hicks since about 17 weeks. TONS of Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on the time of day (nothing abnormal haha)
Weekly Wisdom: ?
Milestones:  Our baby's the size of a head of lettuce! He's still growing in the 13.6- to 14.8-inch and 1.5- to 2.5-pound range, and developing his senses, features and talents!
  • His eyes are forming, and they will soon start to open.
  • And his eyelashes are now grown, too.
  • He's getting his immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up your antibodies.
  • He's taking breaths, too. They're of amniotic fluid, not air, but it's still good practice.

Baby Name Ideas:  We think we have a name...but now I am totally second guessing that name. I am back to googling "baby boy name ideas." HA! Help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the name Lincoln, and nick name "Link" I still think you guys would have a cute Owen too.

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)