Monday, December 8

Some Comparisons

I love looking at old pictures and seeing how things have changed. So here are some comparison pictures:


This is 3 years worth of Christmas card pictures: 2012, 2013, 2014. I was 20 weeks pregnant with Gavin in the first one and 20 weeks pregnant with #3 in the 3rd one. It's fun to see our family growing (so quickly!).

Here are the kids sitting on Santa's lap this year....
And last year. Sigh, they are grown so much.


 And here is my 22-ish week pregnant belly with Ava, Gavin and now #3. I think I was the biggest with Ava, smallest with Gavin and this time I am somewhere in between. Just interesting to see the difference. 

And that's all I've got for now. :)

No comments:

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)