Thursday, October 27

Birthdays

Today, my sweet baby girl is 4 weeks old. 

Today also happens to be my mom's birthday. 
The twins, Sharon (my mom - left) and Karen (aka Auntie - right)
My mom with her baby girl (aka me haha)
What a wonderful way to celebrate my Ava's 4 week birthday than by remembering the wonderful, amazing, beautiful woman that my mom was. 

I know how much she would have adored Ava, how much she would have loved being a grandma, and how proud she would be to see her oldest daughter bring her own daughter into this world. 

Happy birthday Mom! I miss you, love you and wish more than anything that you were here to meet my beautiful baby. To hold her, kiss her cheeks...to love her just as much as I do.

I am so excited to teach her all about you and the amazing mother, sister, daughter, wife and friend that you were. 







2 comments:

Jenni Rollins said...

Love you Ashley =)

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

What a special post...I am all teary-eyed. I sure loved your mom. Such a neat person. I know she is so happy for you and proud of what a wonderful mom you already are. hugs! :) Happy 4 weeks to little Ava!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)