Saturday, October 15

Like father, like daughter

Today, I got an iPhone! Bryson has been SO excited for months and months about getting me an iPhone. I would never, never, EVER have bought myself an iPhone only because they are so expensive and I don't like the idea of paying for a data plan every month...BUT Bryson really encouraged me to get one. So, today we went to the Verizon store and I got a white iPhone 4S. I walked out of the store the same way I walked out of the hospital after I had Ava - walking very slowly, very carefully, afraid I would drop it and break it. 


Everyone said that once I had an iPhone, I wouldn't be able to live without it. My sister said, "Ashley, once you have an iPhone, you'll wonder how you ever did without it!" haha. I'm not going to lie...it is pretty amazing. Much, much better than the piece of junk phone I've had for the last 3 years. :) SO much to do and see while I am nursing in the wee hours of the night!! 

One thing I LOVE about this phone is the camera and video camera! 8 megapixels, 1080p HD video! 

Here's a picture I took on the phone. The room was dark except for a small lamp off to the right hand side. Looks pretty dang good, if you ask me. :) 
(Also the baby's pretty cute, too) 

And even cuter...I took a video on my iPhone of Ava as she was sleeping in her little bassinet. I caught her SNORING up a storm - JUST LIKE HER DADDY. :) :) 

Sweet baby girl! 

It's kind of hard to hear...but if you turn your volume up, you can hear her sweet little baby snore haha. 

Oh my goodness, it does not get much sweeter than that!! haha Ohhh am I a MOM or what??

4 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Yay! Now we can FaceTime!!

Kaitlyn said...

THANK YOU BRYSON!!!

Unknown said...

How do you get Ava to stay in that position in the bassinet? Ellie ALWAYS slumped down to the bottom...

Jenni Rollins said...

So jealous, so cute, and such good pictures =)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)