Wednesday, October 12

How did I not know??


I shouldn't admit this. But I am just so happy that I finally figured it out...I have to share! 

SO...I have had my Canon camera for months now. I love it and even though I am not "good" at taking pictures with it, I am slowly learning and enjoying learning as I go. 

When I bought the camera, I knew you could take video with it...but for some reason I never figured out how. I know, I know...how dumb can I be to not know how to figure that out.

BUT...today I did figure it out. 

And I took a very short video of my sweet baby. Horrible lighting and I'm still trying to figure out how to manually focus while shooting, but it doesn't get much cuter than a sweet, innocent, squishy baby girl. (Who, by the way, will be 2 weeks tomorrow). 

2 weeks?!?! Already?



Oh how I love my sweet baby Ava! :) 

2 comments:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Such sweet videos. I smiled the whole time, especially with how excited Bryson was by the burp. I love Ava's beautiful alert eyes!

Jenni Rollins said...

So funny how concerned she was in that last video =)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)