Thursday, October 20

3 weeks

Today Ava is 3 weeks old. 

3 weeks!? 

Time is going by too fast, but at the same time I feel like I've known this little person forever...

like I've known her little face, her little hands and little toes forever and ever. 

I never knew I could love anything as much as I love my sweet Ava. 

I love seeing her little eyes staring up at me as she's eating, I love that her one hand always finds a way to sneak its way out of her blanket when she's swaddled, I love her fuzzy hair and I love her soft baby skin. I love how happy she is getting her diaper changed, how she just softly fusses when she's hungry, and I love that she smiles and giggles in her sleep. 

I will rock and bounce her endlessly until her eyelids droop and she is fast asleep, but while she is sleeping I miss her and want to wake her up just so I can hold her again.  

Thank you for making these last 3 weeks the BEST of my life, sweet Ava. I love you.

]


3 comments:

Kelli said...

It's amazing isn't it - that love that you feel once you become a mom? A love like you've never felt before. Ava is a doll and so blessed to have such a loving mama - love the video. So sweet. :)

Adri and Russ Lee said...

You have such a way with words. I know exactly how you feel.

Jenni Rollins said...

Isn't it incredible?

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)