Sunday, October 30

One month

Ava is one month old! 

Can't wait to see what the next months hold! :)
(hey, that rhymed...should I keep going?)






We took these pictures after her FIRST day at church. She did great considering she was hungry. I fed her a bottle and she downed it (her 2nd time taking a bottle - I am so proud!) but those 2oz just weren't enough to fill her belly. So, she was a little fussy...but we got her to sleep after walking the hallways several times haha. 

I have a feeling this is just the beginning of half of my Sundays spent in the foyer and hallways. :)

Ava and me at church :)

1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

So cute - love the headband =)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)