Saturday, October 29

Cute bath towel

We got a package in the mail the other day from my Dad. One of his co workers handmade a hooded towel for Ava and hand-stitched her name on it and everything. I have seen handmade hooded towels before, but this one is probably the cutest one I've ever seen!

Usually after baths, Ava cries and cries because she gets cold. We have a flimsy little cheap towel that was just not cutting it. The other night after her bath, I used her new towel and she didn't cry at all! She loved it! It's perfect.

Here's my little cuddly baby, all clean, warm and cozy and smelling sooo good. 

Nothing cuter than a baby after bath time!

1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

Big towels for babies are a must! My sister-in-law made us one while I was pregnant, and it's made with a regular adult-sized towel. Best gift ever.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)