Saturday, January 24

Funny Video for Kaitlyn

Yesterday I had like 45 minutes to kill before I picked Bryson up from work, so I was looking through old videos Kait and I made on my webcam. Holy cow - I could NOT stop laughing. We looked like idiots - dancing around and singing in 98% of them. Just watch this video and pay VERY close attention to Kaitlyn's sweet dance moves haha, and you will gain even more appreciation for her! If you didn't know - Kaitlyn can BUST A MOVE. Hilarious.
She said, "I'm going to sing a song - guess what it is." So . . . it's a backstreet boys song if you can't tell.
WARNING: it IS a little annoying. haha

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

hahahahahaha.. ohhh wow.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)