Saturday, August 8


I've been working on getting my classroom ready and I finally took a few pictures. I feel like the pictures make it look super empty and boring, but you get the idea. :) I have taken 150% of all my ideas from Robyn Kerr, my mentor teacher last year. I'm always thinking, "What would Robyn do?" and looking at the pictures from her classroom and copying it EXACLY, as closely as I can. :-) The books on the bookshelf are 99.9% courtesy of Tickie and Granny - thank you SO SO SOooo much! Most of my posters are from Tickie or from the Dollar Store trip Granny took me on! :) My Dad helped me SO much - putting up the paper on the builitain boards and changing the shelves in the back so I could have 25 mailboxes instead of just shelves. Bryson has done a LOT of cutting and gluing - the whole "Mrs. Webster's Smiley 2nd Graders" was his little project. I have had A LOT of help! Thank you all SO much!! School starts on the 19th, it's coming up soon! Ready or not....:-)
































































5 comments:

Dad said...

Wow - it's come together so well! Well done!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!1 It really is so cute in person too ;)

Elise said...

SOOO cute!!! I love it!

Once Upon an Equine said...

Your classroom looks so cheery and fun. I'd rather go to 2nd grade than go to my office every day.

Kaitlyn said...

Ash, I love love love it!! I cannot wait to see it all!!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)