Wednesday, August 4

Virginia Is For Brothers (and ME)

Jayson and I drove out to Virginia this last weekend. We drove 25 hours straight through the night...which I would not recommend. We saw some very interesting things along the way, one in particular Naked Hitch Hikers, and we got a little (probably a more than just a litte) delirious towards the end and started singing and dancing as crazy as possible just to keep ourselves awake BUT we arrived safe and sound Monday afternoon in Mechanicsville at sweet Auntie's house. We've been having a great time with Granny and Poppy and Auntie and Uncle Kent. :) We went to Chincoteague yesterday and went to the beach and ate delicious seafood. I can't wait to go to Busch and relive the memories of last summer and ride me some rides. I just wish my honey bunch was here too! I'm so grateful for Granny and Poppy for letting us stay at their house! AND I'm SO VERY grateful that we aren't driving back home...we're flying! But let's not think about going home just yet...we still have plenty of vacation time left! :)


With Love,
Photobucket
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)