Monday, October 25

A Talent I Never Knew About...




My husband has many talents; some that I have known since we were both 16, and some that I have discovered slowly over our year and a half of marriage. I have learned that he is good at every sport he tries to play, I found that he is a great cook when he is cooking something that he loves to eat, and I discovered tonight that he is a true artist when it comes to pumpkin carving haha. I'm not exaggerating when I say that he sat still for 2 plus hours carving his masterpiece. I was a wimp and took the easy way out...and an hour after I had finished, he announced, "TAH DAH! I'm done." I am so proud! :) This picture is a piece of junk from my phone, I will post better ones of our pumpkin patch adventure and carving extravaganza later. :)

With Love,
Photobucket
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)