Monday, November 15

In My Wildest Dreams...

<...In my wildest dreams...>

I would be a photographer.
I would have 6 kids.
I would live near the beach
I would live near the mountains.
I would have the best of both worlds.
I would be a world traveler.
I would know how to water ski.
I would be a great cook.
I would have a beautiful, clean, organized home.
I would have a black baby-grand piano.
I would be a good singer.
I would live near my sister and brother
I would live near my sister- and brother-in-laws, too.
I would be athletic.
I would have a golden retriever.
I would have it all...
...in my wildest dreams.

Luckily...my wildest can be, if I make them into dreams come true.

i. love. my. life :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)