Sunday, May 8

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

I love you...I miss you. 

As I get older, I realize more and more how much I need my mom. I wish more and more I could pick up the phone and call her, that she would be there to be excited for me, laugh with me, cry with me, celebrate with me. I wish...

I am grateful for the short time she was with me. I will forever have the greatest example of a wonderful wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend to all. I think daily of how I can become more like my mom, especially now that I am about become a mother myself. 




------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)