Thursday, February 19

it's the little things

I was driving with Bryson today to RUMBI (delicioussss...but that's not the point haha) and I could not help but laugh and then get a little "pitter-pat" in my heart for my sweet fiance (weird that I can say that now). There are things about Bryson that only I know...no one else knows - and for some reason that makes me even more in love! These things that I know about him are nothing, really. They aren't huge secrets, they aren't even little secrets - just little "quirks." So the one I was thinking of today was this:
Bryson always drives my car. Not because he necessarily likes to, but
because he knows much much I DON'T like to drive. I would say, at LEAST two
times every time we drive anywhere, I will notice that the blinker is on and we
aren't anywhere close to turning or changing lanes. For some reason, Bryson
loves to turn on the blinker subconsciously and he NEVER realizes it. It has
gotten to the point where I just laugh and laugh everytime I notice that the
blinker has been on for the last 5 miles. I say, "Hey, why is the blinker on?"
And he goes, "Oh! Shoot!"

ALSO - My brother is AMAZING! He wrote and recorded this sweet song and sent it to Kaitlyn, who sent it to me haha. Who knew my little baby brotha had it in him?!?! He sounds like Jack Johnson. He's a genius! Push play to hear it!

I'm going home tomorrow!!! It will be a weekend PACKED full of wedding plans! I am so excited...especially because that means almost everything will be DONE and then we can just sit back, relax and then show up on May 9th! ha

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)