Thursday, September 10

Kids say the dardest things...

I know I have told this story to some people already, but for some reason it is the funniest story to me. So, this morning at school, we had a "Room Mom Tea" which is basicially where we meet with our room moms and eat breakfast together. Well, my room mom brought her son (who is obviously in my class) and she said, "Well, I probably shouldn't tell you this, because it might really embarass you....but..." And I'm thinking, "Oh great, I must have had major pit stains, a big wedgie or some big zit on my face one day and my kids ran home and told their parents, and now she's going to let me in on the secret." Well, she continues, "but...I'm going to tell you anyway."

"My son came home after the first day of school and his brothers ask him, 'How is your new teacher?' He says, 'Really nice, and she's really cute too.'"

OK, keep in mind, this kid in my class is 7!!!

She continues, "His brothers ask him, 'Oh yeah, what does she look like?' and he answers, 'Just like Megan Fox.'"

hahaha. The cutest thing about it is that his favorite movie is Transformers, so in his mind, all girls that have long brown hair look like the girl from Transformers. How cute. I told my room mom, "Oh, if only that were true, my husband would be one happy man!" :-)

Oh, to see the world through the eyes of a child. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! That is amazing! Please keep posting stories!!!!!!!!

The Jensen Family said...

haha too cute! You do kinda look like her actually!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)