Wednesday, September 16

Happy Birthday Karley and Becky!

Today I told my class that it was my step-mom's AND my cousin's (Miss Karley, as they call her), birthday. They thought it was a miracle that BOTH of those birthdays occured on the same day. One of my little girls made Becky a birthday card and I sent it around the room and had everyone sign it (be on the look-out Becky haha). Remember how BIG OF A DEAL birthdays were when you were 8? Yesss they LOVE birthdays! Anyway, Happy Birthday to Becky! From the time I first met Becky, something I always thought was so neat, was that she is a great present giver. haha, I KNOW that is a random thing for me to think...but she always gives the absolute PERFECT presents to everyone for birthdays or Christmas...she really takes the time to think what each person would want and she finds the perfect gifts. She is an animal lover - she takes care of 6 animals (including 2 horses, which is a lot of work) and she loves old movies. So today Becky, I hope you get to take a long bubble bath, curl up and enjoy a great movie and I hope that my dad feeds the horses for you all day, so you get to relax! Happy Birthday!! :-) :-)
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLEY!
Karley Kay is one of my best friends in the world. Karley is someone you can ALWAYS count on ... if you need a friend, she's there. She's will always make you laugh, knows just how to cheer you up, is a great listener, and truly CARES about people. Kar is a genuine person who really loves everyone - and everyone LOVES her! She came to read a story to my 2nd graders the other week. They loved her and thought she was, and I quote, "the funniest girl reader in the world." Since my kids know "Miss Karley," I had them write her birthday letters today and I put them all together and made a birthday book from "our 2nd grade class." They were so excited and decorated their pages with cute blonde stick figures labeled "Miss Karley," pink pigs and pizza slices (since that is what she told the class that she likes haha). They were so excited to give her their letters. So...happy birthday KAR KAR!!! Suuuure love ya!

And on a side note...I get to sleep in half an hour tomorrow morning. :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awww...thanks Ashley. I can't wait to get the birthday card signed by your class. That is special.

I still had to feed horses (and scoop the results of their previous feeding) but your dad made yummy chili for dinner.

I didn't watch an old movie, but finished watching "7 Pounds". I do not recommend that movie for birthdays. Way too depressing.

I loved the gifts from you and Bryson. The black licorice jelly bellys are here with me in the office. Delicious. I'm sharing them with my co-workers and fortunately most of them don't like black licorice, so I don't have to share much. Adorable horsey key chain, and I love the mug. Thanks!

Hope Miss Karley had a great B-day.

Say hello to your class.

Oh..goodness...my word verification for this post is "pigness". Now how appropriate is that as I munch on black licorice jelly bellys?

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)