Thursday, September 10

So Excited!


I am so excited to hear that my dad and brother are coming out for conference in October!! That means, Nam, Nampa, Jayson, my dad, and my cousin, Stephanie will all be here for conference! Mostly, I am BEYOND excited that my dad will be coming - every time Nam and Nampa have come out to Utah for conference, he calls me and says, "Oh that is just such a wonderful experience, I wish I could be there." This year, I finally put my foot down and said, "He NEEDS to come out this year!" He has never been to conference in the Conference Center, so I told Nam that we need to bond together in getting him to come out in October! AND...he is!! I am so excited! This will be a great experience! And I love my family so much, I am so excited to see them all! Spending Conference weekend with Nam and Nampa is always one of the weekends I look the most forward to. It really rejuvinates me and just fills me up again! WHICH is something I REALLY, really, rEALLy need right now! So, I'm incredibly excited!

I would once again like to express how much I LOVE my husband! :-) And we've been married for 4 months as of yesterday! He is such a trooper for hanging on even this long!! LOVE YOU HONEY BUNCH!! Here's to the next 4 months (and the next 4 months, and the next, and the next, and the next!) :-)

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

i love you.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)