Saturday, January 23

This is gonna be a good life!

I woke up this morning, looked out my window and found a winter wonderland! It snowed last night! I woke up Bryson at 10:00 in my typical annoying way - by gasping, "OH NO! It's 10:59!" He was supposed to be at work at 11. You can tell we've been married for almost 9 months because he rolls over without even glancing at the clock and groans, "No, it's not." He knows me all too well. :) So, I switched modes and excitedly said, "Hey, let's go get some french toast from Kneaders!" With that, he obliged. 15 minutes later, we were on our way, ready for the most delicious french toast you will ever eat. :)

And that's how I started my weekend! Wonderful! :)

1 comment:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

That food looks SOOOOOoOOOOoOOooOOOOo GOOD!

Also, that's funny about how you wake up your husband.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)