Sunday, January 31

Fearless

This weekend was fun! On Friday night, we went up to Park City to the Sundance Film Festival. I had HIGH hopes of seeing a "famous person." And actually, I had more than just "high hopes." I honestly thought the streets would be swarming with celebrities. So, I had my camera ready for lots and lots of paparazzi-esque picture taking. Well.........no such luck! BUT, I DO believe I was at least CLOSE to a famous person, somewhere, somehow....I know it. haha.



Saturday, Bryson and I slept in (my very favorite thing to do on the weekend). He went to work, I relaxed haha. I've been thinking a lot lately and getting really excited about "next year." WHO knows where I'll be or what I'll be doing next year, but I really want to teach 2nd grade again and thinking about it gets me excited. I have been thinking of all the things I would do differently and it gets me excited! :) OH to be even a LITTLE bit experienced going into a brand new school year - can you imagine? It would be amazing! :) Well, anyway...that night we went to see Avatar. This was my second time seeing it and I didn't really even enjoy it the first time, BUT because I am just the most wonderful wife ever, I agreed to see it again so that Bryson could see it in 3D. :) I splurged and got popcorn AND a cookie (that NEVER happens!).




AND here we are, the END of the weekend already. Back to another week! ;) BUT can you believe it is ALREADY February?! Where has the time gone? Here's to hoping the rest of the winter goes by juts as fast - I am looking forward to some WARM weather! :)

LIFE IS WONDERFUL! -AW

Ashley & Bryson at the Denver Temple from Davey Orgill on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Elise said...

That is a HUGE step up! You saying that you're WANTING to teach again next year. I'm glad you're enjoying it now. It's such an amazing job.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)