Monday, January 25

I need you...now and forever.

I love weekends. And I love my husband! And even more, I love weekends where I get to spend lots and lots of time with my husband!! :)


and on a side note....it feels GREAT to finally be feeling a little bit better!!!!

I also spent about an hour (but...ONLY an hour, amazing!!) on the phone with Dell about fixing my computer. It just shuts down within 5 minutes EVERY single time I turn it on. I was afraid that they would try to reformat the hard drive or something that wouldn't work and would just waste my time. BUT, they ran one test and determined that there really IS something very wrong with the parts in my computer. YAY for figuring that out! BUT they don't know what parts. SO, they are having me send it to the warehouse to be fixed. I will be "borrowing" the hubby's computer for about 2 more weeks (SORRY B!!! Thanks for being SO patient and helpful). BUT, here's to HOPING my computer will arrive back home, safe and sound and BETTER than new!!! OR else, I have another hot phone date with some Dell man from half-way around the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, Ashley. :)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)