Sunday, February 7

twenty five

Now that I've been tagged like a gazillion times in this, I figure it's time.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
  1. When I was little, my biggest fear was sharks. I was so scared, it would keep me awake at night and I would run to the bathroom and kneel on the little fuzzy blue bathroom rug and pray and pray that my family wouldn't get eaten. Which wasn't even a remote possibility, since I lived in COLORADO.
  2. You couldn't pay me to eat pretzels or cantaloupe. Yuck.
  3. I played Barbies with my little sister until I was like 21. Okay, not really...but practically. haha
  4. I avoid talking on the phone at all costs, and I'm horrible at calling the people that I really DO want to talk to. Sometimes even though I want to talk to someone really bad, I ignore their call, It's seriously nothing personal, I know it's crazy! If I DO call someone, it's usually as I am driving alone in my car.
  5. After my first date with Bryson (I was 16), I wrote in my journal, "I want to marry a guy JUST like Bryson."
  6. I have "quit" biting my fingernails about 1,000 times. Maybe I will "quit" again tomorrow.
  7. I love musicals - like Singing in the Rain, My Fair Lady, The Music Man, Hello Dolly. It's what I grew up on. I think life would be SO cool if we all acted like they do in musicals. This is one reason I love 2nd grade...we can sing and it's still "cool." :)
  8. I love to "appear" to be clean and organized. Just don't open any of my closets or drawers.
  9. I prefer to watch TV online, like the day after it is really on TV. To me, that is the perfect way to unwind after a long day...lying in bed, falling asleep to a day-old TV show haha.
  10. I usually "obsess" over one type of food for about a month or two and then never want to eat it ever again. I've been through an oatmeal phase, a Subway phase, a "Rumbi" phase, an "Olive Garden" phase...and many more. BUT I don't think I will ever outgrow my ice cream phase.
  11. I LOVE going to the gym, once I'm in the routine! :)
  12. When I'm driving alone, I acutally prefer driving in silence to having any music playing. It's therapeutic to me.
  13. I always, always, always misspell the word "actually" and don't realize until the little red squiggly line tells me so. (see above for proof) :)
  14. One skill I have, that REALLY helped me get through college, is that I can write a paper in record time and somehow pull off an A every time. No clue...really.
  15. I have split my chin open twice and have the scars to prove it. Once when I was a baby and once when I was about 8.
  16. I have a scar on my leg from when I hiked a volcano lava field in Hawaii, forgot flashlights, tripped and fell onto the glass lava rock. More than anything, I just felt dumb for being clumsy.
  17. I have played the piano for 18 years. Now, I just wish I had a piano to play.
  18. It annoys me when people post their whole names including their middles names as their default name on Facebook.
  19. I check my email any spare second I have (while waiting in the drive-thru, waiting for a commercial, etc). It's just a habit.
  20. I hardly ever take medicine when I am sick. When I do, I read and re-read the instructions and precautions and side effects about 20 times. It scares me...for some reason.
  21. I asked for a pencil sharpener for Christmas.
  22. I am never satisfied with my hair color...I'm always thinking about what I should do NEXT.
  23. I fight the urge to correct people when they use poor grammar.
  24. My dream job would be a photographer/videographer! That would be SO fun to me!
  25. 25 things is WAY too many things! wow

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)