Thursday, February 18

Valentine's Day

Nothing like a little trip down memory lane...these pictures are from when I was 17!! Ha! WOW, was I "cute" or what?!



This was absolutely the best Valentine's Day ever! We went up to Salt Lake, stayed in a nice hotel (the room was awesome), went to dinner at a great Thai place, went to a movie, walked around and just enjoyed being together. :) It really was SO fun! Bryson surprised me on Friday and walked into my classroom with beautiful flowers. My kids all shouted, "Wow! He looks so handsome!" and "He's charming!" because he was all dressed up from work.

Thinking about Valentine's Day this year made me remember our VERY first Valentine's day together...7 years ago!! I was 17! Bryson made me a cake. It was chocolate, my favorite, with marshmallow cream in the middle, and pink frosting. He had even decorated it. I woke up that morning (it was a Saturday) and went to get in my car and Bryson had completely filled my car with red, white and pink balloons and the cake was in the front seat with a cute card he handmade. I knew then that I was dating a "romantic." :) And 7 years later, it still proves to be true. :) Every Valentine's Day since, he has done something (even while he was on his mission, he had his mom send me flowers!). Am I a lucky girl, or what?! :)

Suuuuuuuure love ya!


PS Bryson and I were laughing about how "different I look" from when I was in high school to now. Judging from the picture below...I say I still look the exact same hahaha. What do you think? :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)