Tuesday, March 30

Baby Chicks

So if you don't know...I am seriously a sucker for anything "baby." Any animal that is a baby...I will almost come to tears because I think they are so cute! One of my students today brought in his little baby chicks to show the class. In my class, they write in their journals everyday and if they want to bring something to "Show-in-tell" they have to write an entire page about it and then they can show it to the class. So, this student literally wrote 3 or 4 pages about his new baby chicks and then asked, "Can my mom bring in my chicks to show." I couldn't resist, and I said, Yess! So today...they came to visit our class! They were precious! I think I loved them more than my class haha.


Photobucket

Now, I want a baby chick. Or puppy, or kitten, or baby pig...orrrrrrrrr just anything small.

On a side note...3 more days until Spring Break! :) Where has the time gone!?!? Also, it was 72 degrees today...that's practially shorts weather. BUT supposedly we are supposed to get snow and cold again soon. That's March in Utah for ya! :)

Anyway...life is wonderful!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, i think it's snowing at this very moment. crazy utah weather. those baby chicks are adorable!! i want to hold one!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)