Friday, March 5

A Little Piece of Heaven...Here On Earth!

Tonight, Bryson and I were on our way to Jamba Juice (because for some reason I was craving Carribbean Passion, which I haven't had in probably 6 years). We passed a place called "The Cocoa Bean." They sell cupcakes! We ended up splurging and getting 6 cupcakes, which is NOT a cheap, but worth it! Our favorites were chocolate raspberry cheesecake and better than anything. I stole some pictures from their website just to make your mouths water! :)





PS...No, we did NOT finish all of them. In fact, we didn't even finish 2 of them. :) They are huge, rich and VERY filling. WE will be having cupcakes for dessert for a while! :)

1 comment:

The Jensen Family said...

we had one of those in Rexburg and I made Rob stop and get me one once a week and I crave them all the time!! So jealous....they are so yummy!!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)