Friday, April 30

Things Really Do Work Out

I had a moment the other day when I realized that things truly do work out if you just do your part. We have had a lot of "what ifs..." lately and it was a little bit stressful to continuously be making 5 different future plans because we had no idea what would work out for us concerning jobs, internships, apartments, insurance, etc. So many times, I have been talking to Bryson, saying "I just want to KNOW what the plans are, yes or no, I just want to know." And he would calmly say, "Ash, things will work out, don't worry. Just keep working hard, and I promise things will work out." I have re-learned how wise my husband truly is. :)

We have been VERY blessed lately, VERY blessed. I am ecstatic that I will be teaching 2nd grade again next year at Taylor Elementary School in Payson!! Bryson has a great internship in Colorado Springs this summer, which puts us SO close to both families! And everything else is falling into place as well.

I feel incredibly thankful and blessed (as I have already said :) and appreciate everyone who has helped give advice, helped encourage, or helped in ANY other way! :) We love you all!! :)

muuuaaah! :) Life is FANTASTIC! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would get a job!!! Congrats! You are so cute ;)

The Jensen Family said...

You work in Payson??? My aunt is a lunch lady there and my cousin works there too...she is the speech person. small world.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)