Tuesday, August 14

Dance Dance Evolution

Ava has become quite the accomplished dancer (ha ha). 
Her dancing has evolved from simple bouncing up and down to an added side to side sway. 
And if we're lucky, we see an occasional head bang.
I told you...accomplished. :)
We have a lot of dance parties at our house. haha

A word of warning: Please ignore me in this video - I put on absolutely zero makeup that day and I don't even care haha. 

Also, don't you love how I only play the 90 second preview from iTunes?

:)

2 comments:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Wow! That really is some awesome dancing. I'm surprised Ava danced for so long, too! Usually, Sophia dances for a second and then becomes obsessed with discovering the source of the music and then pressing all the buttons on my laptop.... ANYWAY. "Call me maybe" is also a favorite baby dance tune around my house, and I also just do the 90 second preview or watch it on youtube.

Unknown said...

Get up and boogie ... Too cute!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)