Tuesday, September 25

A first...

I am a list maker.
No seriously...I make lists for any and everything.
Especially if I feel stressed or overwhelmed.
In those instances, you can find me making a nice, organized list with little boxes to check off: one by one.
It's amazing what those little lists can do for a girl...

The moment I found out I was pregnant, I started formulating a list in my head.
All the millions of things we would need as a family of four.
All the things I needed to remember, appointments I needed to make, items I needed wanted to buy.

First on my list (no really, this was the first thing that crossed my mind)...
...a double stroller.

And today we made our first purchase:


One thing neatly checked off my endless list.

Welcome to the family, double stroller. Glad to have you. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)