Saturday, December 8

{27 weeks} Third Trimester Begins!

I am in a total state of shock that I am already starting my third trimester.
I am starting to notice people looking at my belly when I am at the grocery store or something.
I have people tell me (no, more like declare to me) all the time, "It's a boy." To which I respond, "Yes it is, how did you know?" They always answer, "It's because you are carrying straight out, like a basketball." I honestly feel like I look the same as I did with Ava though...so there goes that wives tale. :)



How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +6 pounds
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, just have to get up a lot and use the restroom.
Best moment this week: Feeling him move all the time. :)
Have you told family and friends: Yessir
Movement: Feel him moving ALL of the time! Very active!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I just eat a LOT! Sandwiches!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender prediction: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: No (feeling A LOT of Braxton Hicks contractions)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Weekly Wisdom: Hmm...I don't know. 
Milestones: Baby is settling into the proper position for birth, with his head facing downward. He is now about 2.5 pounds and almost 16 inches long. He's busy adding new skills such as blinking to an already impressive repertoire of tricks like coughing, sucking, hiccuping, and taking practice breaths. Baby's sleep now includes the REM (rapid eye movement) phase — and that means he could be dreaming already (what do you suppose he's dreaming about?).

The end :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)