Saturday, December 8

Videos

Sorry for blog post overload...I am trying to clear off the videos from my iphone.

Ava's newest word is buh buh (bubble). She gets in the bath, points to her bubble machine that Grandma and Grandpa Webster gave her for her birthday and says, "buh buh, buh buh." 

Sometimes, Bryson will text me when he is almost home and I will start getting Ava all excited to see him. So, we go on a hunt around the house for Daddy. I ask Ava, "Ava, where's Daddy?" and she runs all over the house searching for him and calls out "Daddy" and "Daaaach" (Dad). Then, when he comes through the front door, she gets SO excited! I took a VERY SHORT video of part of this process one day before my phone died. :(

My giggly girl. I LOVE hearing her laugh...so sweet.

Ava loves to JUMP. In this video I said "chomp," which she obviously mistook for JUMP and started jumping. I seriously want to get her one of those toddler trampoline things for Christmas - she would love it! She jumps in her crib, jumps on our bed, she LOVES to jump.

Okay, that's all. :)

1 comment:

Sarah Peterson said...

you have such a cute and happy baby! She is so cute. Can't wait for little man to join your fam. Miss you guys.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)