Monday, October 21

Videos from Ava's 2nd Year

This is always such an overwhelming project 
- making ONE short video of the entire 2nd year of Ava's life. 
(We all know I take a million and a half pictures and videos of my kids on a weekly basis).
I have been working to organize this for a long time and finally I stayed up all night and finished it.
It's definitely not perfect and I'm sure I'm missing a few important videos 
(didn't find any videos of Christmas?!)
but it's still sweet, sweet, sweet!
I can't believe the difference in Ava from the first video to the last!

I realized while I was making this that I am the voice behind the camera 99% of the time unless my sister is with us and then she actually thinks to get me in the shot (thank you Kaitlyn!). :)
Also, the way the video uploaded on Vimeo makes the videos look really, really small and I'm too lazy to change it. haha Oh well. :)

I also added the video of Ava's birthday party and the 2nd year video we made to the end, so it's like 12 minutes long. 
Hopefully someday Ava will appreciate this!! :)

Ava 1-2 years old from Ashley Webster on Vimeo.

Phew, glad to have that project done!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet video! I'm sure she is going to love having this when she is older!

Once Upon an Equine said...

What an incredible, beautiful, sweet video. Ava is a lucky girl. Can't believe how much she has grown. You do a wonderful job documenting Ava's happy childhood. Can't wait to see Gavin's one year video! Oh, but no pressure. :-)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)