Monday, February 3

Ava, my sweet little love

I feel like I don't document anything about Ava anymore. But she still continues to grow and change and learn new things just as much as before, if not more! She is bright, smart, sweet and SO funny. She LOVES to learn new things constantly. I will teach her something, thinking in my mind there is no way she will understand or remember this...and then a day or so later, I will hear her repeat back what I had taught her, all on her own. 

She loves to sing and dance, loves to color, loves to "cook" in her kitchen, loves being outside, playing with her friends and giving lots of hugs and kisses. She is sensitive to people's feelings and keenly aware of emotions. If you are sad, she will hug you tightly while asking, "Happy now?" 

She is fiercely independent and knows exactly what she wants. She loves to do any and everything her momma does, but all by herself of course. She ADORES nursery and asks for it several times a day. She loves to grab a blanket, climb up onto my lap and snuggle on the couch.

She knows her alphabet letters and most of the sounds they each make. She knows how to spell her name and tries to write it on her own. She draws "people" with one big head, two little eyes, one mouth, one belly button and two "feet." She was potty trained after two accidents. 

She is the absolute best daughter and big sister we could possibly ask for. I honestly feel incredibly blessed that I get to spend my days, my life, with this beautiful little girl. 

I just love my sweet little love. My Ava.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)