Tuesday, May 20

Easter Video

I was cleaning off my memory cards and came across some video we took on Easter morning, so instead of deleting it, I just quickly ran it through iMovie and made a very short little video. I LOVE little videos like this because I love re-watching these little moments and seeing my kids facial expressions and cute interactions, hearing their little voices and the funny things they say. Anyway, nothing crazy special...but cute nonetheless. :) If you want to watch it in HD, you have to click on the video and watch it on the Vimeo website.

Easter 2014 from Ashley Webster on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)