Wednesday, October 7

Feel better soon


I am feeling horrible. So sick. My dad said, "I wish I was there to make you some chicken noodle soup to help you feel better." Mm that sounds great!


A cute story from 2nd grade:
My dad and brother came in on Monday to see my class and my brother played the guitar. My kids were excited to meet my brother because I told them that he was 8 years younger than me, but already taller with bigger feet...AND he plays the guitar and wants to be a rockstar when he grows up haha. So, he, VERY KINDLY, brought his guitar and truly was a rockstar for about 20 minutes while he played a few songs and taught the kids the words to some songs. They LOVED it. I told them later, "My brother had a cold, so he was nervous to play because he thought you wouldn't like his scratchy voice." They all said, "No! no no! He was awesome!" If my kids finish their work early, they are allowed to do a few things, one of them being writing a thank-you letter to the principle, another teacher, etc. After my brother left, about 7 of them came up to me and asked, "Can you write 'Mr. Jayson' on the board so I can write a thank-you note to him." So sweet. Here is what some of them said:
Dear Mr. Jayson,
Thank you for comin. I liked your singing. You are awesome. You are awesome at the guitar.
From,
R
Dear Mr. Jayson,
Thank you thank you so so much for coming and playing the guitar. You were asome.
From,
B
(over)
P.S. I think you are the best playor in the wourld!
Dear Mr. Jayson,
You are good at guitar duide. You rock! I hope you get better.
From,
M
And my favorite: (And I'll have to translate)
Dear Mr. Jayson
You did so good with guitar. Even if you have a cof in your nack.
Love,
A
Translation: Even if you have a cough in your neck.
CUUuuute! :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)