Friday, October 23

Not Scary...

So tonight, Bryson and I went to see the Japanese version of "The Ring" that the BYU international cinema was playing on campus. This was supposed to be the legitimatly SCARY version...everyone said it was "way scarier than the American version."

Ha. No

But at least it was free! :-)

But still...I will admit, when we got home, Bryson had his "fun" trying to scare the pants off me -- jumping out at me from behind corners and opening doors and screaming in my face. It worked and I screamed and jumped every single time. Then, he turned the lights off in the bathroom and shut me in and I pictured some killer "Ring" girl with her long, black hair over her face hiding behind the shower curtain and her creepy hands without fingernails reaching out to grab me and I yelled, "Please, please! Let me out!"

He just laughed.

I will get him back! haha

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)