Wednesday, October 14

Makes your heart got pitter pat

These are the kinds of love notes you get daily from 2nd graders
...and it really does make everything worth it.


Dear Mrs. Webster, you are very very very nice and very pretty.
I hope you have a fun time teaching me and the class. I love all of your storys that you tell us it seems like you had fun! I hope you have the best year with are class!
Love, B

You’re the best thechr in the hoew wide world.
Love, J

Mrs. Webster is looking cute today and she is a nice teacher.
Love, J

Dear Mrs. Webster,
You’re a great teacher! I love this class!
Love, C

You are cutt. I love you.
Love, B

To: Mrs Webster
You are the best teacher ever you are funny and nice. have fun!
Love, B

and just for laughs...

This cartoon is so accurate for ME as a brand new teacher - I swear I am always running to someone - "uhh, what should I do about this?" haha Nothing like "on the job training!" :-) We just finished learning time in my class and about 7 of the kids have digital watches. So, during the day I would sometimes ask, "What time is it right now?" Of course, those kids look at their wrists and exclaim "1:15!" The sad thing is...I carry around my cell phone ALL DAY and use that as my clock instead of looking at the clock on the wall.

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

SOOOO cute!!

Jayson said...

just get a watch like mine, it has no numbers on it!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)