Friday, October 9

The Best Five Months

5 months ago today...
I woke up at 5:30 to start getting ready.
I was praying that the weather report was WRONG, wrong, wrong.
I was driving up to the temple hand in hand with my love.
I was sealed to my love...with almost all my family either inside or outside waiting. :-)
I went from having a fiance to having a husband.
I was no longer an "I," but now a "we."
The weather report WAS wrong and we had nothing but sunshine, instead of snow.
We took pictures in front of the tulips as husband and wife.
We danced the night away with anyone and everyone we love!
We drove off, as Mr. and Mrs. Webster
ANnnd we woke up the next morning to SNOW snow and more snow.
But, we escaped and flew to Hawaii! :-)
And now...here we are.
We were SO lucky to spend our first days as a married couple in Hawaii for our honeymoon.
We went to our first "Camel Back" family reunion together.
We took our first across-country road trip together.
We lived in Virginia with Granny and Papa,
and survived working at Busch Gardens in the sweltering heat (it really wasn't that bad :-).
Hawaii, Arizona, Colorado, Virginia (and all the states in between), Nebraska, back to Colorado and now in Utah.
Each day, every minute has been the best of my life
All because I no longer do it as "me"
but as "we . . ."
Together with MY love! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, SO cute!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)