Wednesday, February 16

Kiddos

I have a student teacher in my class right now and so I get to sit back and just watch my little class a lot more than usual. I have found myself laughing to myself SO many times about just how funny and cute they are. I love these kids! What a perfect age - 2nd graders get excited about everything, are super curious and say the funniest things. I love getting little notes every day that say things like, "Mrs. Webster is the BEST teacher ever." and "Mrs. Webster is a fabolis teacher." I've said it before and I'm sure I will say it again, these kids CERTAINLY know how to make a girl feel like a rock star. :) Cute cute cute. We had our Friendship Program on Tuesday and I LOVED seeing them all wearing their cute outfits (some even came in button up shirts and ties with little slacks and tiny little brown loafers) and sing their little hearts out for our school and for their parents! They did GREAT!

Bryson is going to California tomorrow for the long weekend. I WISH I could go, but I can't take off work. He is SO excited - getting ready to pack in as many visits to as many people as he possibly can! I hope he has a SAFE drive and has fun seeing all the people from his mission! What a sweet hubby I have! :)

And that's all I have to share today. :) Love you all! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)