Tuesday, February 15

Valentine's Day

I love my honey bunch! He is so good to me! We celebrated Valentine's Day this year on Saturday because Bryson has a class on Monday until late and doesn't get home until 8:30 or later. Bryson surprised me with a beautiful bunch of tulips. Bryson has given me tulips on Valentine's Day often over the years - it's almost a sentimental thing to get tulips! He gave me tulips on our first Valentine's Day when we were 16 and 17, he even sent me tulips on Valentine's Day while he was on his mission. Sweet hubby of mine. :) He also got me a hilarious card that he ordered from Etsy (cute!). He even drove all over to find me the best camera bag for my new CAMERA (which I finally ordered!). We spent the evening at California Pizza Kitchen, which ended up being the BEST deal. We decided to splurge and order "froo froo" drinks, an appetizer, salads AND pizzas. We knew it was going to end up costing an arm and a leg, but we thought, "We only do this once a year, let's go for it." Towards the middle of our meal, our waitress comes over and says, "I'm so sorry your pizzas are taking so long. We're just going to give you the pizzas on the house." SO, we ended up paying HALF of what we should have paid because of a slight delay. Needless to say, we were SO excited and LOVED that we walked away with full bellies and a GREAT deal! :)

I love Bryson MUCHO! 7 years ago, we celebrated our first Valentine's Day together and each year, I have loved my B more and more and more! Thanks for being the best husband for me, hubby! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)