Sunday, February 20

Newest addition to our family...


I am so excited to announce the newest addition to our family - my new camera! I have been saving up for a LONG time, I have done a LOT of research, debated and then re-debated and I officially made my purchase last night because I found a REALLY good deal! Yaay!

I bought the Canon 60d and I bought a nice lens to go with it. I'm excited! Thanks to everyone who gave me birthday and Christmas MONEY (instead of presents) because every penny added up! I still have plenty left over for cool accessories and another lens eventually!

Now, I need to know if I should buy Lightroom or Photoshop. BYU has amazing deals on both...hmm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i'm so jealous. i just have a rebel right now. what kind of lens did you end up getting?

i'm excited to see all of the pics you take with it.

Ashley said...

I just got a 50mm lens first and I'm going to order a zoom lens when I find the right deal.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)