Saturday, April 30

Half Way!

I am 20 weeks, which is HALF WAY! I have an ultrasound appointment on Wednesday and can't WAIT! We get to check to make sure our baby girl is healthy, growing normally and I will be excited to confirm once again that she is actually a she. 

Here's me at 20 weeks. 
This will be my one and ONLY bare belly picture!
I feel like my belly just popped overnight! I went to school on Monday and everyone was saying, "Hey! You look so cute and pregnant now!" :) And my students have all started touching my belly haha. I wore a loose, blousy shirt one day and one of my kids asked, "Did you have your baby last night?" haha. Sweet little 2nd graders...don't quite understand yet. :)

I can feel our little girl kicking a lot now! I will be reading to my kids at school, driving to work, or laying in bed and feel a little kick and it surprises me every time! I love it!

A couple people (meaning literally 2 haha) have noticed that I am pregnant and have come up to me and asked, "When are you due?" or "Are you having a baby?" I love that! I know that this is only the beginning - this is where I start growing, and growing, and growing! :)


------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kate Challis said...

Are you kidding me? You do not look even remotely pregnant in this picture! Sheesh. What are you even talking about, "popping"?

I am just saying, I looked like this at about 8 weeks pregnant with baby Dan (#2).

I remember getting sort of pouty when I asked my mother in law if I were showing when I was about 10 or 12 weeks with Jane (#1) and she was like, "Ha, um no!" I wanted to show. So I'm thinking it's possible for you to read this comment the wrong way and get upset. That's not my goal: I just want to say, wow you are super skinny and at least from this photo, I would never have the confidence to come up to you and be like, "are you pregnant?" because you don't look it at all. Not that looking pregnant is a bad thing; it's fun and all, but...you'll see what I mean in a few months.

Love your blog - best of luck!

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Wow! I can't believe you're already half way! Wahooo! And you have such a tiny belly still. I can only hope that I'll be like that too. :)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)