Sunday, April 17

So much good news!

We have been SO incredibly blessed over the last few months! 

Bryson officially signed his offer to work for Adobe in San Francisco! He will be the Partner Manager for the Flash Platform. We will be moving there the first week of June and enjoying the beautiful sunshine and we will NOT miss the Utah winters! :)  I am so proud of and excited for my hubby! :)  Next step...to find an apartment. :)
Here we come! San Francisco!
Cute seals hanging out in the bay! :)
Also, our ultrasound showed that we are having a GIRL! I was (and kind of still am) in a total state of shock - considering I 100% thought it was a boy! We had a boy name picked out, I was ready to go buy little baby vans shoes and buy lots of blue! The lady doing our ultrasound showed us a VERY clear picture that shows us it is definitely a GIRL! I said, "Are you sure?" about 500 times and I am still expecting at our next ultrasound to find out it's a boy because I know sometimes they change. BUT for now, I am LOVING the idea of having a little baby girl join our family in September! I went out and bought our first pink "girly" thing to celebrate! There are SO many cute girl things out there! :) We have another ultrasound in 2 weeks! I can't wait - I LOVE seeing our little baby! :)

Our baby girl's first pink thing :) haha It has ears on the hood and everything. Cute!


------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats on the job!! That is super exciting. And Also Congrats on a girl! Girls are so much fun. So fun to dress up and do thier little hair... and they just melt a daddy's heart! That is awesome. You'll be a great mama!

Jenni Rollins said...

Congratulations! Baby girls are great =) I know I love mine! And I'm so jealous about y'all already having a job. My hubby just graduated with a Master's and has yet to locate a job. =/ So excited for you though!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)