Tuesday, April 5

Well loved already

Our little one on the way is already so loved. He/she will be the first grandchild on both sides of the family and will definitely be SO loved and very spoiled. It is amazing how much a little baby can be so loved even before you know him/her. I received a package in the mail on Saturday and opened it to find one of the most beautiful, most meaningful gifts I have ever gotten. I held it in my hands, touched it to my face and cried my little eyes out.  :) As Bryson and I watched conference, I couldn't help but think that during the next conference, our little babe will be laying on this little blanket. Precious. 

Love the cute suns and moons. Every stitch was stitched with so much love. :)

Yellow stripes on the back

Cute little board books from Granny

The sweet card meant more to me than you'll ever know. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you Granny! :) LOVE you so much!

On a side note - My heart aches for those who have lost their babies recently. I have had 2 co-workers (former and present) who have, in the last month, lost their babies tragically. I am amazed by their strength. I have been reminded how precious and fragile our lives are - and how especially fragile a developing baby's life is. It reminds me to never complain, regardless of how annoying nausea or exhaustion can be, and to never, ever take for granted the precious life I have been blessed to have growing inside me.


With love,

Photobucket
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Amy and Andrew said...

That is so sweet!!! So sad about your co-workers too!! It is so hard to not dwell on the discomfort of pregnancy sometimes, but it truly is a miracle!!! I am so excited for you to be able to hold your little one in your arms! truly the most amazing and emotional moments you will EVER experience!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)